Please Note: In order to use our MP3 Podcast Player, you will need to have Adobe Flash Player installed in your browser. If the Preach The Word MP3 Player appears below, then you already have Flash installed.
Click the play button above or a sermon title in the playlist to begin listening.
The most recent Podcast is first in the list, previous Podcasts are listed below it.
Right-click a sermon title and choose 'Download This Song' to download the MP3 file.
- If you do not have a high-speed internet connection, the MP3 files may take a while to load - for users on slower connections we recommend the WMA files on our site. You will find links to recent additions on our 'What's New?' page.
- To open a transcript of the sermon, click the 'Transcript' button on the player above.
- You can use our XSPF (XML Shareable Playlist Format) Playlist in another player if you wish (for example, a variety of tools are compatible including VLC). The playlist contains links to the most recent MP3 Podcast files. A direct link to our XSPF Playlist is http://www.preachtheword.com/playlist.xspf
- Add our Podcast to your website or blog, using the Big Contact Feed Player, which automatically updates every time a new sermon is added.
- If you would like to subscribe to our free weekly MP3 Podcast Feed, visit the Podcast Information Page and follow the instructions there, or if you use iTunes simply click on the 'iTunes 1-Click' button above.
- If you are a Firefox user, you can load our Flash MP3 Player into your sidebar. Clicking this link will add our Player to your Bookmarks - from then on, simply choose 'Preach The Word MP3 Player' from your Bookmarks menu and the player will load in your sidebar! You can then navigate away to other sites, without interrupting the audio from the MP3 Player.