Identifying & overcoming hindrances to Christian growth
- In Adobe PDF, Amazon Kindle, ePub and other eBook formats.
- On a CD-ROM in both MP3 and PDF formats (CDs 23 & 24).
- On our mobile site and for the visually impaired in Electronic Braille and Plain Text.
- You can embed this series in your blog or webpage using a Flash-based player.
Get this series in iTunes, or add either of these addresses to your podcast software:
- 32K MP3 (smaller, normal quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/deep-healing.xml
- 64K MP3 (larger, higher quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/64k-deep-healing.xml
This series is also available in iPod compatible (MP4) and Windows Media (WMV) video formats:
(Right-click and 'Save Link As...' or 'Save Target As...' to download)
-- Part 1: iPod Video (MP4 - 226Mb) -- Windows Media Video (WMV - 187Mb) -- YouTube
-- Part 2: iPod Video (MP4 - 267Mb) -- Windows Media Video (WMV - 227Mb) -- YouTube
-- Part 3: iPod Video (MP4 - 351Mb) -- Windows Media Video (WMV - 298Mb) -- YouTube
If you have found this series on Deep Healing helpful, why not continue on through other related series on our site:
- Deeper Healing - diagnosing the deeper issues of the heart
- The Father Heart Of God - transforming truth from 'Abba's' heart to yours
- Encountering God - how to personally and more deeply encounter God
- The Presence Of God - manifestations of God's presence throughout eternal history
- Life As God Intends For His People - the Christian life as God meant it to be!
- See also: Forgiveness: The Key To Deliverance; Demonised Christians
The Bondage Breaker
by Dr. Neil T. Anderson
Do you feel trapped? You find yourself locked in habits you cannot break. You're a Christian and this sort of thing doesn't happen to Christians - or so you've been told. You can break free! The Bible warns repeatedly that all Christians will struggle against Satan. While the conflict is real, so are the answers. This solidly biblical book reminds us that our struggle involves more than sinful desires and psychological disorders. Dr Anderson guides us through God's practical means and provisions for victory.
Featuring a new introduction and cover, Anderson's bestselling book 'The Bondage Breaker' leads you away from the shadows and shackles in your life and toward the freedom that comes when you:
- realize you have the right to be free
- confront the power of Satan
- fight the temptation to do it your way
- trade deception for grace
- affirm your identity in Christ
Anderson ultimately helps you break negative thought patterns, control irrational feelings, and break out of the bondage of sinful behaviour. If you're struggling, discover how to embrace the promise of Jesus to win the spiritual battles confronting you.
Getting To No - How To Break A Stubborn Habit
by Dr Erwin Lutzer
Everyone is familiar with the cycle: We decide to break a bad habit once and for all. We may even experience some short-term success. Yet almost inevitably, we fall back into that undesirable behaviour and the frustrating process starts all over again. The experience can leave us feeling powerless to make changes in our lives.
Popular author and pastor Erwin Lutzer believes it is possible to break the cycle of addictive behaviour. Filled with biblical insight, 'Getting to No: How to Break a Stubborn Habit' takes an honest look at the temptations lying beneath the surface of every bad habit. Lutzer examines tough issues - such as why temptation exists, what purpose it serves in our lives, and what happens when we fail again - and provides practical tools that will help you find freedom from bad habits for good.
Do you have a website or blog? Would you like to share this series with others? You can link directly to this series page by using the graphic shown on the left. Save the graphic and incorporate it into your website, or use the HTML code below and paste it into the appropriate place on your page:
You can embed this series in your blog or webpage for your visitors to listen to. Simply copy and paste the code below into your website's HTML. You can change the 'width' and 'height' variables to suit. Click here to see what the sermon player will look like.