What Scripture Teaches About the Heart of Man
- In Adobe PDF, Amazon Kindle, ePub and other eBook formats.
- On a CD-ROM in both MP3 and PDF formats (CDs 9 & 10).
- On our mobile site and for the visually impaired in Electronic Braille and Plain Text.
Get this series in iTunes, or add either of these addresses to your podcast software:
- 32K MP3 (smaller, normal quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/heart.xml
- 64K MP3 (larger, higher quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/64k-heart.xml
The Sinfulness Of Sin, by Ralph Venning
We cannot understand the Christian Gospel until we know what sin is. Yet modern secular counsellors urge us to ignore both the word and what it tells us about our rebellion against God and His law. Sadly, the church too often serves as an echo chamber for such cheap and short-sighted wisdom. Its literature spreads the message that all is well, but it is only when we begin to see our sinfulness that we are able to discover God's forgiveness.
Although 'The Sinfulness Of Sin' was written three hundred years ago, it remains an oasis of truth in a desert of lies. First published in the aftermath of the Great Plague of London and entitled 'Sin, The Plague of Plagues', this book gives a crystal-clear explanation of what sin is, why it is so serious, and what we need to do about it. Here is reliable medicine for a fatal epidemic.
Available as a free PDF Booklet download from Preach The Word!
Available to order in paperback from The Banner Of Truth Trust - 284 pages