What does the Bible say about Heaven?
- In Adobe PDF, Amazon Kindle, ePub and other eBook formats.
- On a CD-ROM in both MP3 and PDF formats (CDs 15 & 16).
- On our mobile site and for the visually impaired in Electronic Braille and Plain Text.
- You can embed this series in your blog or webpage using a Flash-based player.
Get this series in iTunes, or add either of these addresses to your podcast software:
- 32K MP3 (smaller, normal quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/heaven.xml
- 64K MP3 (larger, higher quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/64k-heaven.xml
Other Sermons related to the subject of Heaven:
- Heaven: Pie In The Sky Or Certain Promise?
- Heaven Here And Hereafter
- Heaven And How To Get There
- Our Resurrection Bodies
If you're going to call it "home" for eternity, don't you want to know what it's like?
Our pictures of life in heaven cover the range from comical to curious, from mystical to fictitious--with maybe some biblical truth thrown in. For example: We know angels will be there. But thanks to TV, we think of them as being gorgeous, white-robed beings with enormous wings. We know we will be given new bodies, but books have convinced us that that means we will we end up with a set of wings ourselves. And cartoons, movies, and modern music have portrayed those who have gone to heaven as having full knowledge of what's happening to their loved ones on earth.
But if heaven is in your future, a Hollywood scriptwriter's interpretation or some artist's rendering of it just won't do. You need to know the truth, which, ironically, is far better than anything our creative minds can imagine.
The only One who knows the glorious truth about heaven is God. And the only place to find that truth is in His Word. In this book, Pastor John MacArthur takes you through those very Scriptures and opens your heart to the realities of heaven, angels, and eternal life. It's a joyous study of every Christian's future. A future that you can and should anticipate. Come along with this best-selling author for an in-depth look at where you'll spend eternity. Open up The Glory of Heaven and catch a glimpse of Home...
Do you have a website or blog? Would you like to share this series with others? You can link directly to this series page by using the graphic shown on the left. Save the graphic and incorporate it into your website, or use the HTML code below and paste it into the appropriate place on your page:
You can embed this series in your blog or webpage for your visitors to listen to. Simply copy and paste the code below into your website's HTML. You can change the 'width' and 'height' variables to suit. Click here to see what the sermon player will look like.