Biblical Guidance on the Subject of Giving
- In Adobe PDF, Amazon Kindle, ePub and other eBook formats.
- On a CD-ROM in both MP3 and PDF formats (CDs 9 & 10).
- On our mobile site and for the visually impaired in Electronic Braille and Plain Text.
Get this series in iTunes, or add either of these addresses to your podcast software:
- 32K MP3 (smaller, normal quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/giving.xml
- 64K MP3 (larger, higher quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/64k-giving.xml
More sermons on giving:
The Conditions and Confidence of God's Provision For Us; Concerning Collections
Will A Man Rob God?, by Pastor William Weir
This free PDF Booklet is available for download, and contains a short manuscript written by the late Pastor Weir on 'Money: Its Use And Abuse'.
Download now from preachtheword.com - 13 pages
Whose Money Is It Anyway?, by John MacArthur
Reading books on money and giving typically makes us feel worse than when we began. "I don't want you to feel worse; I want you to feel better. And the path to feeling better is understanding what the Bible really says about giving and spending. This book will help you do that" - John MacArthur
This no-nonsense book to affirms Christ's teaching that "it is more blessed to give than to receive" - it is practical, easy-to-read, and readers can find out:
- How to give, where to give, and how much to give
- Scriptural guidelines for acquiring money and investing it
- The right and wrong ways to go about giving
- The connection between generous giving and prosperity
- Why get-rich-quick schemes like gambling are wrong
Do you have a website or blog? Would you like to share this series with others? You can link directly to this series page by using the graphic shown on the left. Save the graphic and incorporate it into your website, or use the HTML code below and paste it into the appropriate place on your page: