Our Theme Verse: "Preach the Word! Be instant in season, out of season; reprove, rebuke, exhort with all longsuffering and doctrine." - 2 Timothy 4:2
Statement Of Belief - "Thy word is truth" - John 17:17
- The plenary and verbal inspiration of the Scriptures.
- The Trinity in Unity of the Godhead.
- The perfect humanity, essential Deity, glorious work and worth of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- The personality of the Holy Spirit.
- The utter ruin of man.
- The necessity and sufficiency of the Atonement.
- The present possession of eternal life by the believer.
- The priesthood of all believers.
- The oneness of the body of Christ.
- The immersion of believers as being the Christian baptism of the New Testament.
- The "weekly breaking of bread" as the privilege of all children of God.
- Separation from the world as taught in the Word of God.
- The personal and pre-millennial Coming of the Lord, as the "blessed hope" for which we wait.
- The personality of the Devil.
- The eternal conscious punishment of the impenitent.
Read our 'About Us' page for more information on our ministry.
You will find your 'Frequently Asked Questions' answered here.
Don't miss the short welcoming letter from David Legge.
Please take a moment to sign our Guestbook!