Scriptural Teaching on the Marriage Bond
- In Adobe PDF, Amazon Kindle, ePub and other eBook formats.
- On a CD-ROM in both MP3 and PDF formats (CDs 9 & 10).
- On our mobile site and for the visually impaired in Electronic Braille and Plain Text.
Get this series in iTunes, or add either of these addresses to your podcast software:
- 32K MP3 (smaller, normal quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/marriage.xml
- 64K MP3 (larger, higher quality): http://www.preachtheword.com/studies/64k-marriage.xml
Related Study Series: Christ In The Home
Related Sermons on Marriage, Divorce, Sin and Adultery: Questions and Answers on Divorce and Remarriage; The Subject Of Divorce; Malachi's Message On Marriage; The Sanctity of Marriage and The Security of Children; 'Stand By Your Man' - Is Marriage Outdated?; Dangerous Liaisons Of The Mind; How To Stay Pure In A Sin Sick World; The Jeopardy Of Joseph Part 1; The Jeopardy Of Joseph Part 2; Cut It Out!; Christian Liberty And The Christian's Purity; The Christian - The Divine Impersonator.
Whom Shall I Marry?, by Andrew Swanson
Marriage, claims Andrew Swanson, is 'one of the most important questions you will ever think about'. In his helpful booklet Whom Shall I Marry? he underlines the most important principles which Scripture gives in order to guide us to a wise and happy choice of a life-long partner. These principles are clear and plain, but they are not always easy to put into practice.
Andrew Swanson writes with sensitivity to the struggles and difficulties which young people from various cultures face in this area of life. Convinced that God's promise, 'them that honour me, I will honour', holds good today, he writes both realistically and encouragingly about the ways in which God guides and directs those whose central desire is to do His will.