Marriage and Singleness
- Instead of the individual sermons listed below, you can get this entire series as a Podcast in iTunes or use the Podcast address below in any podcasting software:
- The text of 'Marriage and Singleness' is also available as an eBook in the following formats:
- Download all the MP3 audio files and the PDF in one go as a ZIP file (91Mb), or request the series on CD-ROM by filling out the form and choosing CDs 9 & 10.
- For the visually impaired we have Plain Text and eBraille versions of the transcripts.
|01||“Marriage: To Be Or Not To Be?”
|03||“Stay As You Are”
|04||“Advantages Of Singlehood And Advice For Widowhood”
If you have found the sermons in this series interesting or helpful, you might also benefit from the following related resources available on our website:
- Questions and Answers on Divorce and Remarriage
- The Subject Of Divorce
- Malachi's Message On Marriage
- The Sanctity of Marriage and The Security of Children
- 'Stand By Your Man' - Is Marriage Outdated?
- Dangerous Liaisons Of The Mind
- How To Stay Pure In A Sin Sick World
Marriage, claims Andrew Swanson, is 'one of the most important questions you will ever think about'. In his helpful booklet Whom Shall I Marry? he underlines the most important principles which Scripture gives in order to guide us to a wise and happy choice of a life-long partner. These principles are clear and plain, but they are not always easy to put into practice.
Andrew Swanson writes with sensitivity to the struggles and difficulties which young people from various cultures face in this area of life. Convinced that God's promise, 'them that honour me, I will honour', holds good today, he writes both realistically and encouragingly about the ways in which God guides and directs those whose central desire is to do His will. Also available from the publisher, Banner Of Truth Trust.